Fresh peaches, served in a bowl and topped with ice cream and whipped cream are a seasonal favorite. When peaches and cream are placed atop a basic Belgian waffle, this summertime dessert treat takes on a whole new identity.
For each serving of Peaches and Cream, follow the steps described below:
1. Peel fresh peach and discard skin.
2. Cut peach into slices and discard pit.
3. Garnish cool waffle with fresh peach slices.
4. Top with ice cream, whipped cream or non-dairy.
5. Optional toppings: raisins, chocolate syrup, chopped nuts, maraschino cherry.
This article hasn't been commented yet.