Waffles. Yummy. One late Sunday morning your souls starts yearning for a warm waffle. So you decide to make a few yourself. No need to worry, it's easy. All you need is a recipe and a few ingredients that can usually be found in any kitchen. Well...you are in luck, welcome to waffle-recipe.com where you can find all sorts of recipes that will teach how to make homemade waffles.
We could go on and on about waffles but we know you are hungry so instead we give you your first simple, quick and hassle free yummy waffle recipe to get you started as soon as possible:
For this simple waffle recipe you will need: 4 ounces of all purpose flour, 4 ounces of whole-wheat flour, one tablespoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, some salt, three eggs, one and a half cup of milk, and some vegetable oil. And a waffle iron.
How to make a waffle in five easy steps:
1. Put all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt) into one bowl.
2. Put all the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, and oil) into another bowl and beat, mix, shake, stir until the eggs and milk become one.
3. Pour the mix you've just made into the bowl with dry stuff and mix again, until there are no lumps left.
4. Now put half cup of batter you made in the waffle iron. It would be a good idea to have the waffle iron hot and ready if you are really hungry like us. Or you can wait for it to warm up since the batter can rest for a while anyways and even tastes better if it does (little secrets).
5. There is no number five with this recipe, you are done! We told you it was a simple, quick and hassle free!
PS: We wanted to make this waffle recipe like a walk in the park so note one more thing - if you are short on waffle irons don't sweat it. Just pour the waffle mix on to a hot buttered up pan and make them like pancakes. They will lack the waffle shape but not the taste.
Oh, this waffle recipe will give you around eight or nine, 9 inch sized waffles. Enjoy.
If you prefer video, here is a nice video that will teach you how to make them (this is not the video for the recipe in this page, just a general waffle video)